miércoles, 8 de junio de 2011

Yes, I'm a square.

Something that I didn't know when I started the Blue Almond Hostel was the amount of funny emails that i was bound to receive. Some funny, some idiotic and other ones plain weird.

I have a few personal favourites which are basically people asking for imposible things like stuffing all the family members cats and dogs included into one room and paying the single room rate or wanting to have hot steamy sex with me. One of my all time favourites was a guy who never stayed with us, but was willing to write us a review in Trip Advisor only because our reviews were good. I wish everyone were so prone to write reviews.

If you are going to write me an email keep in mind that we don't do special requests (there'are hotels for that), nor sexual favours and like our reviews to be as genuine as they get.